Once again, let’s talk about technology “What is Tablacus Explorer Software.” Tablacus Explorer is a file manager with an exclusive interface and a transferable file manager for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft’s Windows OS 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. All the regular functions of Explorer are available such as open to open or close a folder or file, drag and drop folders and files, cut/copy/paste, etc.
So what’s the best about the Tablacus Explorer Software? There is a toolbar and tab bar added to the Explorer. At the top bar, there is a “+” sign which you can utilize to open a new tab to browse just like you browse the internet. This is written in C++, so it is portable as it is light on resources. Let’s know more about Tablacus Explorer Software.
Add- ons in Tablacus Explorer
Feature add-ons are the greatest strength of Tablacus explorer. These add-ons can completely change the way one utilizes the program. The add-ons are further divided into two categories:
- You can add extra options to Tablacus such as mouse buttons and gestures, folder settings, drag, and drop features, and many more.
- Third-party applications than one can access from the interface like tera copy, total commander, and many more.
Tablacus Explorer consists of default 17 add-ons, and users can install more add-ons as there are many more. Install “Add-ons Updater” to keep the extensions up to date and support multiple languages and Unicode.
How to install Add-ons in Tablacus Explorer?
Step 1: First of all, download the add-ons.
Step 2: Extract the contents within the archives to the add-ons folder.
Last Step 3: Enable the add-ons.
Note: Inside the add-ons folder, each add-on has to be added to its folder. You need to restart the program after the add-ons will start working. Enable the add-ons. You can also do that under Options > Add-ons.
The interface of Tablacus Explorer
- Though it is a small size software or free it doesn’t mean that the interface of the software is boring, it offers a stylish interface similar to Windows default file explorer.
- However, the icon’s appearance and the interface richness, obviously, is greater than the default one we have on Windows.
- But that is tolerable because of the features we are getting on Tablacus explorer are far more valuable and precious.
- Furthermore, icon feel and color can be changed and customized according to one’s need with the help of using Add-ons, available for this explorer, thus looking smart, no issues at all.
- Compared to the features integrated within the main window, the configuration panel doesn’t look intuitive at the least.
- You’ll appeal to the web customization tips so as to be told how to tweak the dedicated parameters.
- You may customize basic settings so as to change mouse gestures, mouse buttons, toolbar, link bar, favorites bar, right-clicks options, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to disable the drag-and-drop support and choose the well-liked view mode.
Searches and copying commands in Tablacus explorer
In the Graphic User Interface (GUI), a quick search bar is implemented to help you look for files and folders saved in the system. For moving files from one location to another location, drag-and-drop support can be utilized.
Tablacus Explorer gives you a choice to undo or redo your actions. It performs basic editing tasks (cut, copy, paste), copy, or move items to a user-defined folder. Just select all items shown in a similar tab with one click, in addition to copy the full path to the clipboard.
User can develop a list of your favorite locations from your computer. After that, save the current layout to XML file format to easily import it in your future projects. As well as fastly open a pre-set location from your computer in one of the tabs, such as Libraries, Programs, Start menu, Fonts, Printers, Recycle Bin, Recent Items, and Favourites.
Performance of Tablacus Explorer
- After downloading the software and extracting it, you will get all files that are required by Tablacus explorer to work smoothly and efficiently.
- When you open the folder you will find two executable files namely TE64.exe and TE32. If your system is a 32-bit operating system then run TE32 and if it is a 64-bit operating system then run TE64.
- Since tablacus explorer has so many features and is small in size doesn’t mean there are no issues yet. The explorer program does crash rarely, especially after you start filling it with heavy Add-ons to boost its features and proficiency.
- However, if you would like to utilize it with extensions then try to hold back not needed add-ons except those that are very required.
Features of Tablacus Explorer
Being tablacus explorer portable, you can take it anywhere in a flash drive or a hard drive. However, sometimes it gets hard to use it, especially for those who have never used experimented with any other explorer apart from the default explorer of the Windows operating system. Generally, in Windows, opening and navigating files through my computer feels very much more straightforward.
You can also lock tabs so you won’t end up closing them by mistake. Shut all other tabs except for the locked tab or close tabs on the left or right side of the open tab. Files and folders can be shown on the main window with the help of many view modes. The view models include extra-large, large, medium, or small icons, lists, details, tiles, or content.
In this Explorer, expanding or collapsing all groups can also be done. Utilizing the file sorting standards, you can reveal items in an ascending or descending order and by name, type, size, or the date when the file was last modified. You can also group items based on name, date, size, style, or tags.
Thus, we have first to make ourselves familiar with it. However, if you are a developer or programmer, then you need to navigate different folders. For them, it makes locating, arranging, and launching programs a much easier way. So, you can call it one of the most effective file explorers and use it as another Windows default explorer without thinking twice.
Advantages of Tablacus Explore
Followings are the advantages of Tablacus Explorer
- Free and open source
- More than a 100 add-ons
- Tabbed navigation
- tablacus explorer portable
- Compatible with all OS i.e. Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP
Following are the disadvantages of Tablacus Explorer
- Tablacus explorer cannot be utilize as the default windows file explorer.
- Adding more Add-ons sometimes leads to software crashes.
This is all about Tablacus Explorer Software. Info At One always tries to serve the best information regarding technology topics. Stay tuned for more technology-relevant informative blogs.
Also Read: All About Bi-CMOS Technology