About to appear for CUCET 2022 because you wish to take courses at Chandigarh University?
If yes, then you must know the main things about the examinations.
Let’s learn more about the examination.
What is CUCET?
CUCET is nothing but Chandigarh University-Common Entrance Test. Chandigarh University conducts CUCET for admission to various programs. The motive behind the examination is to provide an opportunity to bright and curious young minds from across the country to study in the most challenging and diverse academic environment. The exam is used for admissions cum scholarship purposes, aimed at recognizing the achievements, potential & talent of the students by providing a chance-to-all to win scholarships and study at Chandigarh University.
What are Eligibility Criteria for CUCET 2022?
Candidates looking for admission to the Chandigarh Unversity are needed to fulfill all the eligibility conditions before filling out the form of CUCET 2022. Below are the eligibility criteria for B.Tech, MCA, UG, and PG.
CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course:
- The applicant must have pass 10+ 2 exams or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- They are departmentscompulsorily required to have Mathematics and Physics subjects and any one subject from Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, or Biotechnology subjects.
- The candidates applying for their 12th exams are also eligible to apply.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course:
- The applicants must have finished their Bachelor’s Degree from a known institute or university.
- They require to have anyone subject from Statistics, Business Statistics, Business Mathematics, Mathematics, or Quantitative Techniques subjects.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses:
- Aspirants must have secured 50% or more marks in their secondary Education (10+2) from a recognized Board.
- Candidates appearing for secondary education i.e. 10+2 in 2022 are likewise eligible to apply for the CUCET 2022.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses:
- Candidates seeking admission to postgraduate (PG) courses are needed to have scored 50% or more marks in their graduation.
- Students must have passed their graduation from the UGC known University.
What to Apply for Chandigarh University Exams 2022?
First of all, you should know there is one mode of applying. As per convenience, A candidate has the option to apply either Online or Offline.
Online Mode Application Process for CUCET 2022
Step 1: Create Account for CUCET 2022
Firstly, candidates require to make an account on the official website. Once, the account is created, a username and password will be generated that students can utilize for filling out the application form.
Step 2: Fill CUCET 2022 Application Form
For registrations, candidates require to log in to their account by putting their username and password. Thereafter, candidates need to fill as well as submit the application form on the website. Candidates also need to pay the application fee in the online mode by utilizing the online payment option.
Step 3: Download Admit Card
Next, candidates need to select their test center online and download the admit card. Once downloaded, they require to take a print of the admit card and carry it to the CUCET exam center.
Offline Mode Application Process for CUCET 2022
- Applicants need to buy the CUCET brochure cum form from University or from the authorized centers by the fee payment of Rs.1000.
- Applicants filing the form offline are also required to register at http://cucet.cuchd.in.
- They are required to put the unique number given on the Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 offline application form while registering themselves on the website.
- The admission process following the above step is the same as that of the online mode.
What are the Important Dates for CUCET 2022?
|Application Form releases||Third week of March 2022|
|Submission of application form||The second week of April 2022|
|last date to accept fee||Fourth week of April 2022|
|Admit card Publish||The second week of May 2022|
|Exam||Third week of May 2022|
|Answer Key release||Fourth week of May 2022|
|The objection in the released answer key||The first week of June 2022|
|Result||Third week of June 2022|
What are Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test 2022 Fees?
The examination fee for CUCET 2022 is the same for all categories. As well it is similar for both online and offline modes.
|Examination Mode||UI & PG||RP|
|General/ OBC/EWS Applicants||RS.800||Rs.1000|
Exam Pattern for CUCET 2022 Examination?
The aspirants must have a proper understanding of the exam pattern so that they can prepare their timetable and study accordingly.
|Duration of the Exam||2 Hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Questions Type||2 Sections – Part A & Part B|
|No. of Questions||100 MCQs Questions|
|Marking Scheme for the exam||+1 mark for each right answer|
0.25 will be deducted for any wrong or unattempted responses.
Medical Exams in India
Anyone wishing to develop a career in the medical sector in various departments of medical then there are different examinations taken by different institutes. Let’s see what those exams are:
|CMSE- Combined Medical Services Exam 2022|
|NEET – National Eligibility cum Test 2022|
|RPVT – Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022|
|INI CET – Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test 2022|
|AIAPGET – All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Examination 2022|
|FMGE – Foreign Medical Graduates Examination 2022|
|NEET SS 2022 – National Eligibility cum Test Super Specialty Examination|
|AIIMS Nursing – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Examination 2022|
|DNB PDCET – Diploma National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test|
|NEET MDS – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS Examination 2022|
|NEET PG – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Examination|
|PGIMER – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Examination|
|AIIMS PG – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Examination|
|JIMER PG – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Graduate entrance test|
|AIIMS MBBS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance test|