Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam: The medical exam of Indian Aamir BSc nursing has been conducted by the Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS). Well, the dates are out and the entrance test will be held in two shifts. The latest updates related to the Indian Army BSc nursing exam will be updated for you in this article. The admit card has been released through offline mode, in which you will be getting all the information about the exam.
The timing and the location are been entered in the MNS admit card. The student of the Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam has to attempt 150 questions in just 90 min. The Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam student can check all the details on the official website on joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this article you will get all the information on Indian Army BSc Nursing and what is the eligibility criteria for only female students who have given the 12th exam or completed the 12th exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam 2022
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Indian Army BSc nursing only those students could get a chance to study and serve the Indian Army. The student not only have to compete in their academics, physical and other activities so that they fit in the eligibility criteria of the Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam.
- Nationality: Only an Indian who is born in India can apply for Indian Army BSc nursing exam 2022.
- Gender: Indian Army BSc nursing exam is only considering female in it. There is no consider ability for males in the nursing exam of Indian army.
- Age: The female candidate should be above 18 years of age. And to verify the date of birth of the candidate has to submit their 10th standard passing certificate.
- Qualifications required: All the female candidates who have passed, that to on the regular pattern are eligible. The students have to be from the science section and they also need to take the subjects like physics, chemistry, biology and English as this subject are the core subjects. The students who have completed their 12th and are in a confusion, that are they eligible for this exam or not. If they have selected the subjects which are given above, they are eligible and they can apply for Indian Army BSc nursing exam.
- Physical Eligibility: The Indian Army exam also counts your physical eligibility, for example the height which is considered by the Indian Army for a nursing post is 152 cm. Whereas if you are Gorkhas from north east India your minimum height requirement is 148 cm. Apart from this there will be some fitness test also which are taken by the Indian Army.
How to Apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam 2022?
The candidate of Indian Army BSc nursing has to Fill out the application form in a proper manner. If they miss any blank, which is important to fill, it could lead to the rejection of the application. Here below, we have mentioned every step from which you can fill the application form properly.
First, you have to visit the official website of the Indian Aamir BSc nursing 2022 examination. Which is (joinindianarmy.nic.in.) then you have to fill your details the same as those given on your 10th and 12th mark sheet. You have to also fill in your email id and mobile number in the registration form.
After filling up the details in the registration form you will receive an OTP on both your email and your mobile phone. The OTP would be important to register yourself once you have filled in all the required details you have to fill the OTP which you have received.
In the next step, the candidates have to upload the documents one by one. Which are shown over the website to upload all the documents in PDF format. The size should not be more than 20 KB and less than 5 KB. The students have to also upload their signature and a white background image on the portal.
Submission of fees: The applicant has to pay the fees for the Indian Army BSc nursing exam. The applicant can use different modes of the transaction to complete this process. They can use net banking, debit card, credit card, and UPI transaction in this portal. If in case there is any miscommunication or problem in the transaction you will be getting your money back in 24 to 48 hours. Even after that if you do not receive the money you can mail it to the Indian Army BSE nursing portal for your query.
What will be the Indian Army Nursing Application Fee Payment?
To do the application fee payment application will be needed to activate the SBI payment link.
After (24 – 48 hrs.) getting the payment link aspirants may copy-paste the given link on the screen to make the payment.
The application fee for all categories (General, SC, OBC, ST) of Female, Transgender, and Male will be Rs.750/-.
Importance Dates for Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam 2022
|Event||MNS nursing dates 2022|
|Release of notification||January 2022|
|Release of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application form||To be notified|
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 exam date||April/May 2022|
|Announcement of result||To be notified|
|Interview schedule||To be notified|
|Medical examination dates||To be notified|
What will be the Indian Army nursing Exam Pattern 2022?
Following are the Indian Army Nursing 2022 Examination Pattern details;
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of exam||Offline Mode (Pen-Paper test)|
|Sections||General English.BiologyPhysicsChemistryGeneral aptitude|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Merit process||Written test Personal interview medical fitness test|
|Number of center cities||30|
What will the Exam Centers for Indian Army Nursing Exam be?
|Exam held in States||No. of NEET 2022 Exam Centers|
|Maharashtra||Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Devlali, Kamptee, Mumbai, Pune|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Bagdogra, Kolkata|
|Punjab||Bathinda, Jalandhar, Pathankot|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Jabalpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore|
|Andhra Pradesh||Golconda, Secunderabad, Visakhapatnam|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Nasirabad|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Udhampur|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jharkhand||Ram Garii, Ranchi|
List of Medical Exams in India
Anyone wishing to develop a career in the medical sector in various departments of the medical industry then there are different examinations taken by different institutes. Let’s see what those exams are: