About to apply for the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT)?
If yes, then you must know everything about the examination.
In this blog understand what is Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test is, additionally know other entrance exams required for medical sector occupations.
What is Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) Exam?
RPVT is a Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test which is conducted by the RAJUVAS (the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences). The examination is conducted for the admission B.V. Sc. And A.H degree courses. The examination is held once a year in an offline mode. Depending on the RPVT 2022 exam result, all seats were given in constituent and affiliated private veterinary colleges of RAJUVAS, Bikaner will be filled. The admission allotments will be done through the method of needed online counseling rounds by the Central UG Admission Board of the University according to the overall merit achieved in RPVT.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022
- Indian Nationals with Rajasthan’s residency are only permitted to apply.
- The candidate ought to have pursued 12 years of regular study.
- Candidates must qualify for the 10+2 level or equivalent examination to be eligible.
- Applicant ought to be passed in Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from any recognized Indian Board with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for the reserved category candidates).
- Applying candidates must be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying as of December 31, 2021.
- The maximum age limit of the applicant must be 25 years.
- The reserved category applicant will be given an age relaxation of 5 years (SC, ST, OBC, and MBC candidates).
How to Apply for RPVT 2022?
Willing candidates must know that they can apply for RPVT 2022 examination only through the University Official Site i.e. rajuvas.org.
The following steps tell you how to fill the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022 Application Form:
Step 1: Register
Applicants have to register first. Then need to enter details such as name, email ID, Mobile number, etc will be needed to register.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form of RPVT 2022
After successful registration, individuals must enter their personal, academic, and communication information
Step 3: Upload Photograph
Applicant must upload their recent/current photograph according to the specifications given above.
Step 4: Payment of RPVT 2022 Application Fee
Applicant must pay the application fee online through Net Banking, Debit/Credit cards.
Note: You should take a printout of the filled form for future reference.
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) Exam 2022 Fees
When it comes to the RPVT exam fees all applicants must submit the application in addition to successful remittance of the fee. With the application fee, the applicant likewise has to pay the processing charges along with service tax, as made applicable by a specific bank or agency.
- The application fees for all categories will be RS.3000.
- The application fees with late fees for all categories of candidates will be RS.6000.
Importance Dates for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) Exam Date 2022
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2022 dates are yet to be announced. Candidates willing to take the exam can have a look at the tentative dates given below.
|RPVT 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form begins from||3rd week of March 2022 (Tentative)|
|Submission of online application forms and successful final transaction of the fee (With late fees)||3rd week of April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Correction of data in the application form||4th week of April 2022 (Tentative)|
|Availability of the Admit Card||3rd week of May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Result Announcement||1st week of July 2022 (Tentative)|
What is Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test Pattern?
- The examination will comprise a single paper (Offline Mode).
- Every question will be having four answer options.
- The time span of the exam will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 180 objective-type questions in the test.
- The test question paper booklet will be given both in English and Hindi language.
- 1 mark will be deducted from the total score for every incorrect response on the question.
- More than one answer against one question will be considered an incorrect response marked negatively.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
What are the recommended RPVT books?
|Book 1- Systems Biology and Livestock Scheme|
|Book 2 – Forward-Time Population Genetics Simulations: Methods, Implementation, and Applications|
|Book 3 – Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology|
|Book 4 – Equine Genomics|
|Book 5 – Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics|
|Book 6 – Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery|
What are the RPVT 2022 Test Centers in India?
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2022 will help only on the state level. However, applicants of Rajasthan’s domicile only can go for the entrance exam. The examination will be conducted at the below centers:
The examination Center is allotted according to the choice of candidates. Noteworthy, the examination center once allotted can’t be changed under any circumstances.
List of Medical Exams in India
Anyone wishing to develop a career in the medical sector in various departments of medical then there are different examinations taken by different institutes. Let’s see what those exams are:
|MSE- Combined Medical Services Exam|
|CUCET – Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test|
|INI CET- Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test|
|NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|AIAPGET – All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Examination|
|FMGE – Foreign Medical Graduates Examination|
|NEET SS – National Eligibility cum Test Super Specialty Examination|
|AIIMS Nursing – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Examination|
|DNB PDCET – Diploma National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test|
|NEET MDS – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS Examination|
|NEET PG – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Examination|
|PGIMER – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Examination|
|AIIMS PG – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Examination|
|JIMER PG – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Graduate entrance test|
|AIIMS MBBS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance test|