Why do they do so?
Let’s know why you should learn TS.
What is TypeScript Programming Language?
What are the TypeScript Features?
- Object-Oriented Language: The language has advanced features like Interfaces, Classes, and Modules. It is possible to write pure object-oriented code that can be used for client-side and server-side development.
- Static type-checking: The language employs static typing. Annotations accomplish this to type. This helps with typing checks at the time of compilation. So, you will spot mistakes when typing your code and not have to run the script every time. Furthermore, using the mechanism of type inference, when the variable is not declared with the designation of a type, the value will be inferred from the value.
- The ES 6 features: It includes most features of the planned ECMAScript in 2015, including interface, class, Arrow functions, etc.
What are the advantages of TypeScript?
- It is an open-source coding language constantly developed and managed by Microsoft; therefore, it is also recognized as Microsoft TypeScript.
- It is also more similar in syntax to backend languages such as Java as well as Scala. This makes it easier for backend developers to write front-end applications coding faster.
Also Read: What is Julia Programming? Know Why To Learn Julia?
- This coding language can be easily integrated with task-runner tools such as Grunt and Gulp to help automate workflows.
Why Should You Use It?
It is compatible with Object-Oriented Programming concepts like interfaces, class inheritance, etc.